President John Mahama has nominated 13 new Metropolitan, Municipal and District Chief Executives for the Ashanti and Central Regions for approval by their various Assemblies.
The list of the nominees was contained in a statement signed by the Minister for Local Government and Rural Developmet, Akwasi Oppong-Fosu.
Below is the list of the nominees:
1. Alhaji Latif Majdoud- Adansi North
2. Ebenezer K. Akuoko-Frimpong- Sekyere Central
3. Kwame Adarkwah- Bosome Freho
4. Richard Ofori-Agyeman Boadi-Obuasi
5. Paul Kingsley Arweh Averu-Asante Akim North
6. Donkor Fuseini- Sekyere Afram Plains
7. Alhaji Nuru hamidan- Asokore Mampong
8. Alhaji Braimah Boyong- Asante Akim Central
9. Alex D. Antwi Bosiako- Assin North
10. Theophilus Aidoo-Mensah- Gomoa West
11. Nii Ephraim- Effutu Municipal
12. Francis Kofi Korankye Sakyi-Twifo/Heman/Lower Denkyira
13. Ibrahim Kwaku Dawson-Ekumfi District.
Hon. Akwasi Oppong Fosu (Mp)
Minister for Local Government Development.