Location: Greater Accra Region
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
The core responsibility of the Front Desk Executive is to provide professional services at the front office of the company.
The position requires an individual capable of dealing with people at all levels. The role therefore requires somebody very personable and articulate. The individual must also be trustworthy, respectful, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity, be flexible, reliable and demonstrates sound work ethics.
- Answering, screening and routing telephone calls at the front desk
- Receiving guests professionally and making them feel welcomed
- Ensuring the daily distribution of correspondences are done promptly
- Scheduling of appointments and updating appointment calendars
- Filing, scanning and photocopying documents as and when required
- Scheduling interview
- Assisting with the writing of letters and minutes at meetings
- Ensuring very confidential documents are treated as such.
- Assisting with the arrangement for travelling documents both local and corporate
Qualification and Requirements
- The position requires at least a Higher National Diploma.
- An experience in the position will be an advantage.
The following competencies are necessary:
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent telephone etiquettes
- Achievement oriented
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6840/front-desk-executive-at-africa-online-ghana/ to apply