Location: Greater Accra Region
Job Title: Call Centre Agents
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
An Automobile Service Delivery Company requires the services of an experienced candidate to fill this position.
- Receive customers call for bookings or complaints ensuring communication is clear, concise and polite.
- Identify and resolve customer queries.
- Escalate and route customer issues to the relevant process operators.
- Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback.
- Enlighten and educate customers on new products and initiatives.
- Adhere to assigned shift slots ensuring availability throughout the shift period
- Participate in team initiatives and activities.
- Attend team meetings and other call center specific initiatives.
- Generate relevant reports for the Control/Call Centre Manager.
- Maintain communication with customers waiting for taxis.
- Log in lost and found items forwarded in the appropriate database.
- Ensure all lost and found items are properly stored for retrieval for enquiring customers
- Advise vehicle operators on traffic conditions, hazards or delays and recommends alternate routes.
- Operate control equipments and ensure that unauthorized persons are not allowed access into the control room.
- Dispatch Mobile Monitoring Officers to taxis as required and where misconduct has been detected.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Control/Call Centre Manager.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
- Must possess good oral and communication skill
- Must be energetic with a passion for excellence.
- Must be reliable, honest and confident with good interpersonal skill
- Must be willing to adopt a proactive approach to work
- Must be computer literate.
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6813/call-centre-agents-at-philly-and-mools-group/ to apply