Kevin-Prince Boateng has insisted he is happy with life at AC Milan and added that the recent racist incidents will not make him leave Italy.
The 26-year-old was again subjected to disparaging remarks about his skin colour in Milan’s 1-0 Serie A loss against Juventus last weekend after previously leaving the pitch in a friendly against Pro Patria back in January following racial abuse.
However, the former Ghana international has made it clear he will not let a small group of people drive him away from Italy.
“I am feeling well at Milan. This is my home and I want to stay here for a long time,” the attacking midfielder told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“I have had moments where I thought ‘enough is enough, I’m leaving’. But I cannot and will not leave because of the behaviour of four or five morons.
“It’s really sad to see stuff like that happen. You wonder why racism still happens,” he said.
Juventus were fined â‚¬30,000 after Boateng was the victim of racist abuse in Sunday’s clash.