Location: Central Region
In 2007, Sanford Health launched an initiative to develop a series of pediatric clinics in areas in the U.S. and around the world that lack sufficient primary care services. In many developing countries, however, the most effective way to improve the health of children is treating the entire family. To accommodate this need, Sanford expanded its mission to include the potential for hundreds of community clinics to serve millions of people. Formed upon Sanford’s century-long commitment to providing comprehensive health care in the Midwestern United States, The Sanford World Clinics represent the organization’s international commitment to health and healing.
Job Title: Director of Clinic Operations
Job Location: Cape Coast, Central Region
- The Clinic Director will be responsible to oversee the day-to-day administration of the clinic or group of clinics.
- This individual will direct administrative functions, including but not limited to the following: personnel management, care and control of accounting and financial records, buidling management and purchase of equipment and supplies and other duties as assigned.
- Cape Coast is a busy Clinic seeing over 1200 patients per week. This individual will have a strong background in health care and managing within a fast paced, technology innovative work environment.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or past experience commensurate with areas of responsibility.
- Three to 5 years of experience in management/health care preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6742/director-of-clinic-operations-at-sanford-health/ to apply