Location: Western Region
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Location: Tarkoradi, Western Region
Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Requirements
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Selling to Customer Needs,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Sales Planning,
- Building Relationships,
- Managing Processes,
- Market Knowledge,
- Developing Budgets,
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6719/sales-manager-at-daystar-mutual-ghana/ to apply