Location: Greater Accra Region
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Duty Location: The Administrative Officer shall be based in Accra
Please note that this is a National Staff position.
The Administrative Officer coordinates activities, employee schedules and needs within an office setting on a day to day basis for general smooth, efficient and effective Division office operations.
Specific Job Duties
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases;
- Assists in the preparation of reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence;
- Assigns jobs and duties to clerical office staff as needed;
- Monitors day to day office operations;
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level Division Management staff;
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and general office operational problems;
- Manages Division staff travel and leave schedules,flight and hotel reservations, travel advance and reimbursement request;
- Tracks office supply inventory and prepares supply orders;
- Liaises with Ghana main office on general office operations, including financial, administrative and IT support;
- Oversees the preparation and use of office petty cash;
- Performs any other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be required from time to time.
Qualification and Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Highly organized and flexible, and showing initiative;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision;
- Ability to maintain staff confidentiality;
- Working knowledge of web-based searches (Internet) and email (Outlook), scheduling (Outlook calendar), word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel) and presentation software (PowerPoint);
- Ability to facilitate and support the work of team members.
- Minimum of 3 years or more related experience (preferably with an international organization) with emphasis on business administration and office management;
- Education: minimum of an Associates Degree, higher degree preferred;
- Bi-lingual (English/French) speaking, reading and writing skills.
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6709/administrative-officer-at-int-fert-devt-center/ to apply