Location: Greater Accra Region
UNION Savings and Loans Ltd, one of the oldest savings and loans companies in Ghana and is positioning itself to be among the three (3) top savings and loans companies by 2015 and a dominant universal bank by 2017.
Job Title: Sales Officer
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
The Sales Officer shall be responsible for the sale of Susu and Special Susu accounts, growth of customer deposits and process micro loans for susu customers according to targets. He /she will provide efficient, reliable and satisfactory customer service and develop long term relationships with customers.
The overall goal of the sales officer is to represent Union SLC professionally with a profound client oriented attitude, to develop a growing deposit portfolio and cross sell the company’s product.
Description of Specific Responsibilities
1. Sales and Service
- Create and follow up on target list of potential customers.
- Provide advice and information to clients on deposits, transactions, investments and loans (cross selling).
- Determine customer’s needs and propose appropriate products and services to meet such needs, ensuring that solutions are implemented on time.
- Keep abreast with (changes in) institutional service standards, products and procedures for effective communication to (potential) customers.
- Ensure that communication with customers (including information gathering for credit analysis) is complete and prompt.
- Propose standard solutions to increase customer satisfaction and business growth.
- Processing of Micro loans.
2. Reporting and Presentations
- Timely preparation and submission of complete
- Daily, Weekly and monthly deposit reports
- Portfolio Management Reports.
- Other reports as shall be defined by Management.
3. Work Organisation
- Participate in all meetings when invited to and contribute actively.
- Ensure complete, efficient and reliable filling of all institutional and customer documents.
- Develop weekly and monthly sales plan and implement accordingly
4. Training and Coaching
- Attend all training programmes.
- Training/Coaching of colleagues when needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- SHS leaver
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Good Understanding of financial statements.
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft applications.
- Strong problem solving aptitude.
- Professional, ethical and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and presentation abilities.
- Committed, responsible and able to work under pressure and limited time frames.
- Ability to carry out the work on an independent basis as well as in working groups and teams.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6662/sales-officer-at-union-savings-and-loans-ltd/ to apply