Location: Greater Accra Region
UNION Savings and Loans Ltd, one of the oldest savings and loans companies in Ghana and is positioning itself to be among the three (3) top savings and loans companies by 2015 and a dominant universal bank by 2017.
Job Title: Client Relationship Officers
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
To acquire, manage and sustain a portfolio of Small clients, and develop long term relationships, founded on efficient and reliable delivery of services and support for their businesses.
This responsibility covers both new and existing clients and must be discharged in a professional manner to achieve a high degree of client satisfaction. The overall target of a client relationship officer is to achieve a growing and quality loan and deposit portfolios and income-generating transactions from those portfolios.
Description of Specific Responsibilities
1. Account Management
- Develop and implement target oriented marketing strategy to create sustained deposit growth of managed customers to achieve business plan targets
- Develop and implement a detailed account/call plan to support acquisition activities and follow ups
- Actively contribute to maximizing product and service usage (current, savings and other banking services)
2. Credit Analysis
- Gather relevant client information for conducting good credit analysis, and prepare good proposals for decision making.
- Average time for completing credit analysis should not exceed 3 working days.
3. Sales and Service
- Implement effective demand acquisition strategies
- Create and follow up on target list of potential clients.
- Provide professional advice and information to business clients on loans, deposits, transactions and investments(cross selling)
- Determine clients’ needs and propose most appropriate products and services to meet such needs, ensuring that solutions are implemented on time.
- Institute measures to identify and provide solutions to customer complaints in consultation with the appropriate managers, departments or staff, to sustain general service quality.
- Keep abreast with (changes in) institutional service standards, products and procedures for effective communication to (potential) clients.
- Ensure that communication with clients (including information gathering for credit analysis) is complete and prompt.
- Assess market potential and propose generic solutions to enhance client satisfaction and business growth.
4. Portfolio Quality Management
- Conduct regular monitoring (financial, collateral) of the business(es) of clients in accordance with credit committee decisions and company policy to identify any variations to expected trends, the related risks and make proposals for mitigating identified risks.
- Ensure full settlement of all disbursed credit exposures according to the repayment plans.
- Implement all Arrears/Risk Committee (and other Management) decisions to improve portfolio quality.
- Ensure that all post-disbursement conditions are met within the stipulated timeframe.
- Proactively prepare and submit financial analysis for solving problem cases
5. Reporting and Presentations
- Timely preparation and submission of complete
- monitoring reports according to scheduled timelines.
- Portfolio Management Reports.
- Performance Reports
- Other reports as shall be defined by Management
6. Work Organisation
- Put in place an efficient system for communicating with relevant head office and branch staff to ensure processing speed and client satisfaction.
- Participate in all meetings and contribute actively.
- Ensure complete, efficient and reliable filling of all institutional and client documents.
7. Training and Coaching
- Attend all training programmes.
- Training/Coaching of colleagues when needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Minimum of one year working experience in a similar position.
- Experience in sales and relationship management.
- Good Understanding of financial statements.
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft applications.
- Good communication ( verbal and written)skills
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving aptitude.
- Professional, ethical and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and presentation abilities.
- Committed, responsible and able to work under pressure and limited time frames.
- Ability to carry out the work on an independent basis as well as in working groups and teams.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6661/client-relationship-officers-at-union-savings-and-loans-ltd/ to apply