Location: Greater Accra Region
Our client is a multinational organisation providing an extensive range of branded and generic prescription and OTC products, the largest supplier of hospital and critical-care products, blood systems and accessories as well as products used for renal dialysis and transplant medication.
In support of their operations in Ghana they are looking to hire an Engineering Manager to support their operations.
Job Title: Business Analysis and Planning Executive
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
Will be responsible for providing research data in relation to the pharmaceutical industry to facilitate planning and decision making.
Business Research and Analysis
- Evaluating information gathered ( through workshops, surveys and task analysis) and provide Key market trends including product category trends , market size for product groups, competitor markets shares , customers purchasing trends ,disease incidence data and trends consumer habits and trends in functional KPIs.
- Document and analyse the required information and data
- Lead research to establish company competitiveness, threats and opportunities
- Using tools such as the PESTEL, SWOT Analysis Moscow etc.
- Leading the collection and consolidation of required information and data
- Use research results in business strategy formulation and implementation
- Monitor and track business strategy implementation
- Provide updates on current events in the industry that can have impact on the company business.
- Monitor, document and review business processes and recommend improvements in line with current thinking.
- Work with research houses to provide company’s research information required by the company
BUSINESS PLANNING & EXECUTION
- Conduct feasibility analysis into proposed projects
- Identify business opportunities / improvements in relation to proposed projects
- Facilitate project rollout by clearly articulating roles, project goals and timelines.
- Adhere to project standards defined by project management
- Prepare business and project reports (including business plans )
- Perform initial risk assessment of projects
- Proactively carries out project support /administrative functions
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manage time effectively
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements
- Accurately complete and submit reports in a timely manner and coordinate business reporting
- Support the Managing Director in his duties (as head of the Ghana &the West Africa business) and acts as his executive assistant
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, economics or computer science.
- Master’s degree or MBA is preferred and is an added advantage.
- 5-8 years’ experience business research and analytics with at least 3 years’ experience in business intelligence at least 2 to 3 years in a similar role
- Experience in a regional/multi country role will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of business process workflow, business process management and business requirements and project management.
- Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence that can be transformed into application and operational requirements.
- Listening to others and accepting input from team members.
- Actively applying feedbacks received to day-to-day work and strive to improve performance.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Accurately preparing written business correspondences that are coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Proposing solutions to problems and considers timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing business needs.
- Generates innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and an open mind, using existing information to its fullest potential.
- Making sure that the recommended solutions are commercial yet competitive
- Displays a positive attitude when dealing with subordinates and peers
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself and subordinates
- Establish harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Appreciate each team member’s contributions and values each individual member.
- Valuing internal and external clients and responding to their needs as they arise.
- Establish effective working relationship with clients.
- Follow established communication guidelines.
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6660/business-analysis-and-planning-executive-at-ghana-hr-solutions/ to apply