Location: Ashanti Region
Job Title: Internal Audits Assistants
Job Location: Toase, Ashanti Region
Assist the Internal Auditor to ensure an effective internal control system is in place at all times. To ensure proper books of account are kept by the Bank.
The successful candidate must:
- Assist the Internal Auditor to carry out periodic and effective audit of the books of the Bank and present recommendations for decision making.
- Carry out investigations and assignments as required by the Board and Management.
- Regular follow-up with all agencies and departments to ensure prompt implementation of audit recommendations
- Liaise with External Auditors in general audit reqirements in order to promote effective and efficient systems of internal control
- Any other issues that might be assigned by Internal Auditor
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum qualification of a professional certificate in accounting (ACCA, CA, CIMA) Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Applicants shall possess a minimum of five (5) years working experience with excellent computer skills in powerpoint presentations, word, excel and outlook
- Applicants must possess proficient communication skills, Effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- The person should be between ages of 35 and 45 years
Application with CV should be addressed to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER
ATWIMA MPONUA RURAL BANK LIMITED
P. O. BOX 24
TOASE – ASHANTI REGION