Location: Greater Accra Region
Job Title: Senior Training Consultant
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
Division/Department: Human Capital Development
Reports to: Group Exec
Provide assessments for Individuals & organizations, designs and facilitates employee or customer training materials and programs. Training can include a variety of topics to meet an organization & individual needs and development. Mostly Management and Technical courses.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Develop course contents with facilitators & customers and delivery plans to individuals and organizations
- Liaise with affiliates education centers across the globe
- Responsible for responding to training needs bids & Tenders from Organizations
- Develop and submit proposals to training needs including the sales and financial.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
- Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Knowledge of communication and public relation techniques.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- A Bachelor degree in any discipline is required ( a Masters Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage)
- Leadership & Background in Educational & Training centers/Institutes is a MUST.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require frequent weekend and evening work
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6640/senior-training-consultant-at-savvy-capire-ghana-limited/ to apply