Location: Greater Accra Region
Job Title: General Manager
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
Division/Department: Cleaning & Janitorial Services
Reports to: Board of Directors
Provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences and on radio and TV.
- Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
- Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
- Present company report at Annual Stockholder and Board of Director meetings.
- Direct company planning and policy-making committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Knowledge of public relations principles and practices. Knowledge of communication and public relation techniques.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- A Bachelor degree in any discipline is required ( a Masters Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage)
- Leadership & Background in Cleaning Services is a MUST.
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6641/general-manager-at-savvy-capire-ghana-limited/ to apply