Location: Greater Accra Region
Job Title: Lecturer – Faculty of Divinity and Christian Leadership
Job Location: McCarthy Hill, Greater Accra Region
Emmanuel University College is a Ghanaian Tertiary Institution authorised by the National Accreditation Board with a consistent vision and mission of providing cutting-edge solution-based tertiary education in the areas of Divinity and Christian Leadership, Business Management and Strategic Studies, Petroleum, Energy and Environmental Studies, Informatics and Communication Studies and Legal and Policy Studies.
The University College seeks Professors and Associate Professors in the following faculty on full time basis.
- Faculty of Divinity and Christian Leadership
Qualifications and Requirements
The applicant must:
- Applicants must have relevant PhD or MPhil with strong teaching and research background
- Applicants must be visionary, innovative and abreast of e-learning techniques
- Applicants must have at least two (2) years teaching/research experience in the relevant areas of specialisation
- NB: Practical experience with industry will be an added advantage
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6608/lecturer-faculty-of-divinity-and-christian-leadership-at-emmanuel-university-college/ to apply