Location: Greater Accra Region
Job Title: Works Manager
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
- Oversee the construction of residential homes.
- Provide a value/cost analysis in consultation with the quantity surveyor.
- Budgeting and cost estimating in consultation with the Quantity Surveyor and Director of Projects.
- Establishment of operational procedures.
- Identification of long lead time material items.
- Organization of responsibilities and work flow projections.
- Ensure delivering the building within the agreed upon plans, specifications, and budgets.
- Providing on-site construction administration, supervision, and coordination.
- Scheduling and conducting all job site and construction meetings.
- Developing and maintaining construction schedules.
- Maintaining cost accounting and cost control records.
- Preparing punch lists in advance of completion and establishing management systems for correction of any deficient work by the appropriate contractor.
- Monitoring adherence to safety programs & coordinating all safety requirements.
- Coordinating all general condition items including temporary facilities.
Qualification and Requirements
- A University Degree /HND in Building Technology, Quantity Surveying/Building Economics / Civil Engineering or Architecture or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. .Professional Training in operations Management
- A minimum of eight (8) years post graduate relevant experience of which at least Four (4) should have been in handling large projects(Building construction) in a busy professional work environment.
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6516/works-manager-at-edlorm-housing-limited/ to apply