1. HAVE FEWER CHILDREN
2. DON’T CARRY UNNECESSARY RESPONSIBILITIES.
3. DON’T COMPETE WITH OTHERS
4. BUY THINGS IN BULK.
5. GO FOR A NICE AND CHEAP ACCOMMODATION.
6. BUY THINGS FOR QUALITY AND GOOD PRICE,NOT FOR HIGH TASTE AND HIGH CLASS.
7. BUDGET YOUR PURCHASE,DON’T BUY ON IMPULSE
8. AVOID CONCUBINES
9. AVOID WASTE and lastly…
10 HANG OUT LESS WITH FRIENDS.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to…
Omotola Condemns Eko Hotel Hall, Says ‘It’s Too Hot For My Skin’ [PICTURES]
Annie and 2face’s Love Story: How They Met at age 15, first words, how they both suffered and their big wedding!!!
See What Bad Mouth People Have Done To Sexy Toolz [PICTURES]
Wizkid Congratulates Girlfriend On Graduation
PHOTOS: Bishop Oyedepo’s First Daughter, Love Oyedepo’s Traditional Wedding
I’m Not Supporting Gay Marriage- Actor Emeka Ike Cries Out!
Eucheria Anunobi Lobbies For Imo State’s Lagos Liaison Job
God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfiil His promises” Chidi Mokeme