Location: Central Region
Job Title: Teacher of Agriculture
Job Location: Gomoa Manso, Central Region
The incumbents will be expected to teach in either the IGCSE and WASSCE programmes. The teacher would be expected to work closely with other teachers, Programme Coordinators and Heads of Department to ensure that excellent teaching and learning occurs in the classroom.
Principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and Organising
- Use of varied instructional techniques
- Classroom Management and Organisation
- Assessment and Reporting
- Contributions to the wider life of the school: Assemblies, extra-curricular activities, boarding duties, school events and working committees.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in relevant field
- Candidates for the International Curriculum should have two years minimum experience in a multi-cultural and multi-national school
- Expertise in IT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with student needs and other stakeholders
- Ability to participate in and establish collaborative structures
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter, current CV of no more than three pages, and a minimum of three current references.The references must include telephone numbers, Skype address (if available) and email address.
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6489/teacher-of-agriculture-at-morgan-international-community-school/ to apply