Location: Greater Accra Region
Tropo Farms Limited is a rapidly growing aquaculture company that produces tilapia for the Ghanaian market. It is already the largest grower of tilapia in Ghana and seeks to become a world-class aquaculture operation.
Job Title: Financial Controller
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
The company has vacancy for the position of: Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will work in a multi-office situation across Ghana, including Mpakadan, Anyaase, Asutsuare and Accra. He or she will report to the Chief Financial Officer in the performance of his/her duties.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare monthly financial statements (income statements, balance sheet, and cash flow statement) in accordance with IFRS
- Maintain detailed profitability analyses by fish size and farm site
- Maintain capital expenditure schedule, including maintenance/repair capex, historical capex, and new capex plans
- Manage bank relationship, including conducting regular bank reconciliations and LCs
Remuneration: Very attractive, based on skills and experience
Qualification and Requirements
- Detailed understanding of accounting principles, especially cost accounting and transfer pricing
- Ability to prepare financial statements, following a month-end close procedure, for I/S, B/S and C/F statements
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Academic Certificate – Must hold a Postgraduate Degree in Finance/Accounting from a recognised University. Should hold an Accounting Professional Certificate with not less than 6 years working experience in a managerial position
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/6476/financial-controller-at-tropo-farms-limited/ to apply