In accordance with article 78 of the 1992 Constitution, His Excellency President John Dramani Mahama, has nominated the following as Ministers of State designate.
A statement signed by the Executive Secretary to the Presidency, Dr. Raymond Atuguba had the following list:
1. Hon. Benjamin Bewa-Nyog Kunbuor, Minister in Charge of Government Business in Parliament.
2. Mrs. Marietta Brew Appiah-Oppong, Minister for Justice and Attorney-General.
3. Mr. Emmanuel Armarh Kofi Buah, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum.
4. Mrs. Dzifa Attivor, Ministry of Transport.
5. Nii Armah Ashietey, Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations.
6. Ms. Hanny-Sherry Ayittey, Ministry of Health.
7. Mr. Elvis Afriyie-Ankrah, Ministry of Youth and Sports.