They want the executives to immediately nullify the results and order fresh elections because the process was fraught with irregularities including multiple voting.
They also accuse organizers of using a bloated a delegates’ list.
Spokesperson for the youth, Sackey Narh told Joy News his group would form a parallel leadership to run affairs of the constituency if the national executive do not intervene to declare last weekÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s exercise null and void.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“If they donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t hear us, we think we are going to have our ownÃ¢â‚¬Â¦elections,Ã¢â‚¬Â Mr Narh threatened.
This brings the number of disputed constituency elections in Accra alone to three. Those of Korle Clottey and Ablekum South are the others being challenged.
Meanwhile the opposition New Patriotic Party in the Central Region is to hold its regional conference on Tuesday.
However, it appears delegates in two of the constituencies in the region may not be part of it because of a series of court injunctions said to have been served against the holding of the elections in those two constituencies.
The partyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s regional executives are however bent on going ahead with the elections because they claim they have not been served with any court injunctions.