Top 10 signs you’re his rebound girl
He has actually called out her name while having séx with you. Now if this isn’t a sign that you’re nothing more than a passing phase to help him get over his ex, what is?
1. His sob story’s coming out of your ears: He’s spoken to you time and again about how his ex dumped him? It’s a first warning signal that he’s rebounding… big time.
2. Past tense alert: Not just the weepy tale about the unceremonious break-up, he can’t help but make references to the past. In almost every conversation. Get the hint, girl.
3. Ex comparisons: Now this is something that’s just not right, unless you know and are okay with being the rebound gal, and are probably using him as your rebound guy too.
4. He’s too eager: Too much enthusiasm about you, especially in the initial stage isn’t necessarily a good sign. Especially if he’s freshly out of a relationship, and wasn’t the one to call it quits.
5. Physical much, romantic less: He’s definitely trying to compensate for what’s missing in his life by getting too physically intimate too soon. However, the romance — if there was ever any to begin with — has gone flying out of the window.
6. He’s in denial: Seems as though he’s been convincing himself a tad too hard that the two of you have a great thing going on? He’s obviously in denial. The solution: help him, or at least, help yourself.
7. He’s dating too soon, friends say: His friends (if you actually gotten to meeting them, that is) can’t get over the fact that he’s already seeing somebody else, considering how involved he was with his ex. Rebound written all over the situation.
8. Commitment phobe: He never talks about the future. And when you even as much as hint at it, he looks at you like he’s going to run for his dear life.
9. It’s not you, it’s me: Has he already thrown this classic break-up line at you, even when two of you are “together” in his rebound relationship. Things definitely aren’t going to get any better.
10. Ex and séx: He has actually called out her name while having séx with you. Now if this isn’t a sign that you’re nothing more than a passing phase to help him get over his ex, what is?