Though they may be slaying the spider in the bathtub instead of dragons, you know what it means to have found someone who saves you in little ways each day. Even princes need a few reminders that they are appreciated.
1.. Thank you for apologizing when I’m too stubborn to do so.
2.. Thank you for taking situations that I come to you all frazzled and worked up about, and laying them out for me in this wonderful, logical, guy way that makes everything more clear.
3.. Thank you for all of the dorky pictures I make you take with me, and then for not complaining when I post them all over social media for every one of your friends to most likely see.
7. Thank you for bear hugs, forehead kisses, and piggy back rides.
8. Thank you for knowing when to set me straight, and for telling me when you think I’m wrong.
9. Thank you for listening to me and my occasional rants.
10. Thank you for making me laugh when I need it most.
11. Thank you for loving my body the way it is, for never making me feel inadequate, but rather perfect for who I am.
12. Thank you for the little things that you do, like getting the car when it’s cold or rainy.
13. Thank you for the moments you make it clear that you are proud of me. Whether it’s a big grin after I’ve done something impressive or the way you present me to others like royalty, it means so much to me.
14. Thank you for every time you have to sit patiently and wait for me to get ready.
15. Thank you for being on my side when it feels like no one else is.
16. Thank you for the times you have went out of your way to do something romantic or sentimental because you knew it would mean the world to me.
17. Thank you also for the times those attempts ended up being more comical than anything for the both of us. The fact that you try is romantic enough, and if I ended the night laughing with you, it was a perfect one regardless.
18. Thank you for making me feel safe.
19. Thank you for vocalizing your opinions to me, and not being afraid to disagree.
20. Thank you for taking time to learn about and experience the things that I enjoy.
21. Thank you for being responsible and hardworking day in and day out.
Thank you for earning my trust and never misusing it.
22. Thank you for supporting me and my dreams, and never trying to hold me back from what I want in life.
Thank you for your patience on my moody days.
23. Thank you for knowing what’s upsetting me before I even have to say anything.
24. Thank you for every time you had to venture into the foreign world of a jewelry store or women’s clothing store to try to hunt down a gift for me.
25. Thank you for wanting to experience new things together and for expanding my horizons.
26. Thank you for the wonderful time we spend with our families.
Thank you for sitting through countless chick flicks and girl dramas.
27. Thank you for being my number one confidant. You are my ultimate secret keeper.
28. Thank you for trusting me.
29. Thank you for the little ways that you help me every day. Even the most minor of tasks or chores done just for the sake of helping me do not go unnoticed.
30. Thank you treating me respectfully at all times.
31. Thank you for all of the lazy days we spend just being best friends. Snacks, Netflix, and cuddling with you are ingredients to some of my favorite days.
32. Thank you for being vulnerable and open to me. I know as a man that can be very difficult to do, but it’s developed a closeness that I value each moment I spend with you.
33. Thank you for being the one that sometimes gets the backlash of the harm that others cause. I know when I have a rough day; you often have to deal with my crankiness. For that, you are a saint.
34. Thank you for that look in your eyes that reminds me that I am yours. It reminds me of my connection with you, and that through it all, you really and truly see me.
35. Thank you for being the kind of man who does all of these things without a second thought. Thank you for being a man who doesn’t require any kind of praise or gratitude for being a caring and trustworthy best friend to me.
36. Thank you for knowing that even if I don’t always say it, I’m incredibly grateful for my handsome prince. Because with that big smile and heart of gold, you take down all of life’s witches and dragons.
Source: The blog