Reshuffle: Mahama makes more changes
Deputy Minister for Fisheries and Aquaculture, Mr. Aquinas Quansah has been nominated as Minister for the Central Region.
This was contained in a statement issued by the Office of the President announcing further changes in the President John Mahama’s administration.
The President has also, in accordance with Article 79(1) of the 1992 Constitution of Ghana, nominated the following as Deputy Ministers of State:
1. Mrs. Mona Quartey- Ministry of Finance
2. Mrs. Dela Sowah- Ministry of Gender, Children & Social Protection
3. Dr. Victor Asare Bampoe- Ministry of Health
President Mahama has also re-assigned the following Deputy Ministers of State as part of the ongoing changes in his government.
1. Deputy Minister for Finance, Kweku Ricketts Hagan, is now the Deputy Minister for Trade and Industry
2. John Alexander Ackon, Deputy Minister for Chieftaincy and Traditional Affairs is now Deputy Minister for the Ashanti Region
3. Dr. Alfred Tia Sugri has been moved from the Health Ministry to the Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology & Innovation as a Deputy Minister
4. Ebenezer Okletey Tei Larbi has been moved from the Ministry of Defence to the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources as a Deputy Minister
5. Benita Sena Okity -Duah is now Deputy Minister for Fisheries and Aquaculture
6. Dr. Musheibu Mohammed-Alfa of the Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology& Innovation is now Deputy Minister for the Upper West Region.
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.