Relationships – 14 Ways A Man Expresses His Love For You.
Actions, they say, speak better than words. It is not about a guy telling you he loves you, it is all about expressing his love through his actions *talk is cheap*…. Lol. Here are some ways he demonstrates his love for you…. Read on!
1. He remembers what you say.
A guy who’s in love with a girl always listens to her and remembers what she says, even if it’s something trivial.
2. He treats you like a lady.
A guy is chivalrous to a girl when he cares about what she thinks of his behavior. If your guy doesn’t care about you, he wouldn’t care what you think of his behavior.
3. He takes care of your needs. If your man truly loves you, he wouldd always look for little ways to make your life better, he would cover you with a blanket when you are cold, charge your cell phone when you don’t ask him, and serve you the bigger piece of chicken when you’re not looking.
4. You are always a part of his big plan in life. He speaks about his life and his dreams with you, and you always have a prominent place in all his future plans.
5. He holds your hand instinctively when you are in a crowd, or places his hand on your back . This is a reflex action that neither of you may realize. If a guy loves you, he would
definitely protect you and give you an assurance of safety.
6. He values your opinions a lot and doesn’t take any important decisions about his own life without hearing your opinions and having a discussion with you.
7. He wraps his hands around you or stands closer to you when you’re talking to some other guys and having a good laugh. It is his way of letting the world know that you are the one he loves and every other guy should back out.
8. He uses the word “we” instead of saying “I”.
9. He is very protective of you. If you are taking a trip by yourself or even if you are just driving out with friends, he would always call to know you are safe.
10. He is very interested in your life. If your man loves you, he is always eager to know everything about your day, including the little details.
11. He is always ready to offer a helping hand every time you ask him. Even if he is
busy, he still finds time to help you out.
12. He makes up with you after a fight. He swallows his pride and apologizes first even when he is not guilty.
13. He keeps you updated. He keeps you informed about happenings in his life.
14. He respects you and treats you with a lot of respect. He doesn’t stare at other girls when you are around.
Hello ladies! Yeah! This is the first part of this write-up. I would bring you the second part of it later on *winks*. Be right back, stay connected…….