Prosper Dzitse our affable aspirant for the office of NUGS presidency 2014/2015 started his education at Evangelical Presbyterian Basic School in Jasikan, Volta Region, where he won an award as the Best Student in the district and consequently in the Volta Region. He continued his education in Ebenezer Preparatory International school and he held the following posts:
* Boarding prefect from 2003-2006 and was adjudged the most outstanding student academically from 2003-2006.
He was also adjudged the;
* Best student in the Greater Accra Metropolitan Assembly in the year 2007 which earned him a nomination for the;
* Presidential academic Awards in 2007.
* He entered O’Reilly Senior High School in 2007.There, he became the;
* SRC Organizer and later SRC President for two consecutive years.
*He was the President of the Greater Accra Regional Students Representative Council in 2010 where he led over 87,000 students.
*In 2011, Prosper gained admission to the University of Ghana ,Legon for his first degree to read Administration.
*He was also a Deputy Majority leader of UG, Legon parliament house and later became the first ever Majority leader of the UG, Accra City Campus Parliament House.
* He was appointed the Local NUGS secretary in his first year and also served as the Local NUGS president for two consecutive years at Accra city campus of University of Ghana
* He led over six(6) delegations to NUGS and USAG congresses.
*Prosper Dzitse is the author of the book “Become a Better Leader
and the Best in Your Chosen Field” published in 2013.
* He is the CEO of the Institute of Mentorship and Leadership Training(IMLT).
His desire to always be on top of leadership and political matters has earned him among his peers and colleagues the name the M.D of leadership and politics.
“People do not care how much you know,until they know how much you care”is his leadership
With barely 24 days to congress we will present what constitutes the man Prosper Dzitse, his vision and mission for our great Union.
It’s OUR call to duty;
The time is now or never!
Samuel Kwadwo Danquah Amaning (Communications Director, Prosper Dzitse for NUGS President 2014)
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.