Job Title: Technical Manager
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
- Assist HR Manager to recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence
- Scheduling staff assignments
- Analyzing costs and sales;
- Preparing reports for Management
- Meeting regular After-sales targets
- Tracking projects, Conducting performance reviews
- Executing company expansion plans
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Providing training and producing support material for team members
- Confer with management and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures
Education and Experience
- Candidate should have a University degree/HND in Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- A Masters degree or NSE certification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience is required, 3 of which must have been in Management level.
How to Apply
send CV to: [email protected]