BOURBON Subsea Services is specialized in inspection, maintenance and repair of installations, in deep-water offshore to depths of up to 4,000meters. It represents one activity of BOURBON that offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
As Shift Supervisor, you have:
- Experience of subsea operations and/or installations (X-Mas Trees, jumpers, manifold, concrete mattress, etc.) on Construction or IMR vessels involving cranes and ROV operations.
- Valid BOSIET/HUET
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as Offshore Shift Supervisor.
- Knowledge of the SONARDYNE DP system appreciated.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD recommended.
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for safe management of the offshore operations on board and underwater. In direct and close liaison with the Client or its representative and the Captain. With regards to all procedures as determined in the work plan procedure, you will:
- Be responsible for performing onboard Job Safety Analysis in close collaboration with the HSE Manager, prior to start operations
- Be responsible for vessel mobilisation, preparation and management of the subsea operations and the task plan development.
- Supervise of the rigging/lifting operations executed by the riggers supervised by the Deck Foreman
- Supervise the loading/unloading operations executed by the Crane Operators
- Supervise the subsea operations executed by the ROV team
- Have reporting task of the operations done to the Client, the Captain and the Project Manager ashore
- Be responsible for enforcing Operational Safety Management System implementation
Skills and Experience
Key skills and behaviors required:
Excellent knowledge of subsea operations
Management skills and ability to work with international team
Work under pressure
Conversant in English
International Contract on 1 year basis renewable
Click here to apply