Job Title: Management Trainee Commercial
Job number 3583BR
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
The British American Tobacco Nigeria Management Trainee programme is not what you’d expect ……it’s a whole lot more!!!
At British American Tobacco Nigeria , we develop exceptional people. With over 60,000 employees globally in 180 countries we share knowledge and harness synergies creating a truly diverse workplace where challenges are turned into opportunities making us one of the world’s best organizations.
We value the differences our people bring through their unique strengths and qualities and encourage you to bring your difference too.
We are looking for outstanding people to join our Management Trainee program – a structured two year intensive development program which fast tracks your career and provides leadership and functional based development . You will gain support and encouragement from:
- A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
- A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function and other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
- A professionaly driven Talent team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders.
What’s in it for you?
- If you are the right person, you will gain a solid foundation on which to build your career, experience wonderful opportunities to develop your capabilities and be excellently rewarded for the difference you make.
- Also, at the end of the programme, having demonstrated the necessary performance levels and commitment, you will attain your first managerial position in British American Tobacco.
The ideal candidate is required to have:
- Candidate must be a national of Nigeria
- Any university degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division
- Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Not more than 3 years work experience
- Completed NYSC by July 2013
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 17th April, 2014