Necolvic Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware Lead Field Engineer
- Operation, Installation, maintenance, commissioning, health check and trouble shooting of any Production System.
- Demonstrated competence in operation, offshore deployment, troubleshooting and testing of the equipments.
- Demonstrate supervisory, leadership with problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Using of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of materials, drawings, prior job reports etc.
- Proactive interface between all functions of the company and our customers concerning technical, operational & EHS challenges as applicable to any Field assignment
- Carrying out root cause analysis on incidents and present report-out.
- Contributing to analysis and update of operating service procedures (OSP’s) and other supporting technical documentation.
- Timely completion of all post job and administrative duties
- Safe & compliant performance of all activities in line with the company’s and our customer’s environmental health & Safety(EHS) guidelines.
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach.
- Tracking and ordering spares as required
- Functionally Reports To The hardware offshore supervisor.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- 3 to 5years Subsea/Offshore/Land rig experience.
- Demonstrated personnel management and leadership skills.
- Excellent Customer relations skills.
- Served as the primary customer interface on at least 3 jobs.
Application Deadline: 10th May, 2014.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using job title as the subject of the mail.