Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Halliburton Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position
Job Title: Entry Level Engineer – TCP
Location: Port Harcourt NG
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner.
- Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post job analysis.
- Participates in developmental programs to accelerate learning.
- Requires ability to interpret well site data.
- This is the entry level position for this discipline.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Assists in the delivery of Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) services.
Typical requirements include a degree in Engineering. Certification as an Engineer-in-Training is desirable.
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2014
Click here to apply