CDI Corp. is an integrated, market-leading engineering and technology services organisation providing differentiated, client-focused solutions in select global industries. Its operating segments include the Americas, EMEA, APAC, and MRI. Its new service lines include Global Engineering and Technology Solutions and Professional Services Staffing. With more than 60 years in the industry, CDI has the expertise, speed and scale to help clients achieve a faster and higher return on capital investment.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 in a similar position.
- Knowledge of onshore and jack-up operations would be beneficial.
- Previous Nigerian / West African experience is advantageous.
- Technical / engineering qualification preferred.
- BOSIET offshore firefighting and survival or equivalent, including HUET.
- IWCF subsea well control at supervisory level or equivalent.
- Exemplary HSE leadership.
- Strong drive for continuous performance improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading effectively in a multi-cultural society.
- Sound knowledge of drilling engineering and international industry standards, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
- Good organisational and project management skills, ensuring the efficient application of the company’s well delivery and commercial processes.
- Contracts and contractor management
- Competitive day rate, paid overseas by first week of the following month, net of
Please contact Priya Sirpal for more information
CDI AndersElite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed at: http://www.anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy