BGI Aviation Technical Services Nigeria Limited – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for training as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.
BGI Aviation Technical Services Nigeria Limited will sponsor successful candidates on Aircraft Engineering training scheme at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria. The company will only employ candidates upon successful completion of training from NCAT.
Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be self- motivated and possess ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have the knowledge and basic principles of Engineering Maintenance and an attitude for Mechanical repairs and Maintenance.
- Must be of Nigerian Nationally
- Must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years
- Must have good inter personal and communication skills
Qualification and Experience
Candidates should possess
- A minimum qualification of bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) degree or any related field (2 Class and above) form a recognized University or Polytechnic with at least one (1) year post NYSC Experience.
- In addition to the above candidates should possess the West African School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (W.A.S.C.E)/ N.E.C.O with a minimum of five (5) credits which must include English language, Mathematics and Physics.
Interested candidates should apply online to: [email protected] by sending as an attachment in 1 (PDF) document in not more than 200kbytes the following:
- Curriculum vitae.
- WASC / N.E.C.O & University Certificate
- N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate (Sworn declaration of age will NOT be accepted) and
A covering letter addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
BGI Aviation Technical Services (Nigeria) Limited,
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.
Application Deadline: 12th March, 2014
Previous applicants need not re-apply
Please note that no external body or organization has been authorized by BGI Aviation Technical Services Nigeria Limited to assist with this selection process. Anyone who deals with any external body on this selection process does so at his/her own risk.