Posted: Tuesday 10th July 2012 at 12:40 pm

Stephanie Okereke Becomes UNICAL Ambassador

Click for Full Image Size

Stephanie being honoured at UNICAL

Sexy and gorgeous screen diva, Stephanie Okereke Linus has been appointed a goodwill ambassador of her former school, University of Calabar (UNICAL).

A happy Stephanie tweeted on Friday, July 6, 2012, “Wow! In UNICAL, taking a tour the school officials including the VC. The picture of my first day in school as an undergraduate-very vivid

“It feels so good to be honoured by my school(UNICAL) as an ambassador!”

The 30-year old 2002 runner-up of Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) studied English and Literary Studies in UNICAL. In April 2012, she married Linus Idahosa after her failed marriage with ex Super Eagles player, Chikelue IIoenuosi.

She is a multiple award winner including African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA).

Click for Full Image Size

Click the link below to go to…

Shan George In Trouble Over Outburst On Colleagues**Actresses Plot Against Her?

Stephanie Okereke’s Poise And Style

UNBELIEVABLE! Pastor Princewill Impregnates Girl [VIDEO]

I Never Broke Any Woman’s Heart Marrying Annie–2Face [Watch Video]

Genevieve, Omotola, Rita Dominic Get Movie Role with Halle Berry?

“I PACKED OUT OF MY MARRIAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT”— STAR ACTRESS AYO ADESANYA

Fake Stephanie Henshaw’s Facebook Account Posted Break-Up Statement?

EXUDING RADIANCE: EMPRESS NJAMAH

Picture of the day :Janet Jackson Spotted With Ramsey Nouah

When Fans Embarrassed D’Banj On Stage

Gospel Artiste, Sammy Okposo Sees Nothing Wrong In Fornication…Confirms Multiple Relationships

Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to [email protected]

Lulu | 7/10/2012 1:32:28 AM

Congrats Stephy, u deserve it

Blue Way | 7/10/2012 1:39:10 AM |

Congrats girl……the sky is your stepping stone. you making us proud

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 2:16:24 AM |

Congrats our black gold, an honour well deserved. But u don pass 30 sha oo! Na only Genny declare her real age, what ‘a real’ chic she is!

Lalaland | 7/10/2012 2:23:07 AM |

First of all nfc this big scary horse face woman is 36 NOT 30! Secondly what is the fhucking big deal and why aint she known as mrs linus? Abi crack don dey already show for their so called “fairy tale” nonsense wedding?! Mtchew!

Adamu Garba® | 7/10/2012 2:48:49 AM |

H-Y-P-E-R-T-E-N-S-I-V-E P-A-I-N-S!!
Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Hehehehehehehehehehe!!
Hehehehehehehehehehe!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!
B.ITCH!!

Adamu Garba® | 7/10/2012 3:16:27 AM |

Congrats Steph!!
God Bless!!

Salam!

Someone somewhere | 7/10/2012 3:42:10 AM |

Congrats Steph well deserved,God bless

ANNA | 7/10/2012 3:45:29 AM |

Abeg steph said her real age.Geefhucknvieve 40year old lesbia spister needs to get her life togeda.Steph has been able to wear 2 rins twice,geny livig fak elifestyle wannabe elite hahahahah madam go old there in her face ehr 23 year old daughter will get married.

Lalaland | 7/10/2012 3:54:05 AM |

These pepo NEVER EVER talk their REAL age. Never Ever!

Lalaland | 7/10/2012 3:55:29 AM |

…also…we know say genefhuckinve is a grand mother sef but the old cow is hiding her grand child the way she is hiding her quasimodo pikin!

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 5:29:38 AM |

Anna no go die bcos of Genny o! I used to doubt if one can actually hate someone else who dosent evn no abt ur existence on earth, bt u jst confirmd my doubts. I will rather advice u 4ward a memo to Genny bcos its obvious she dosent no someone is out there bathing herslef with hatred over her. Rem u re a woman, u better watch ur heart towards others bcos it dosent speak too well of u. We all joke & tease actresses in one way or d other, but i dnt hate any actress outside NFC site bcos dey ve all got their lives to live.

ANA | 7/10/2012 5:37:46 AM |

What’s all dis note for.If i comment on genny must u always reply someone, atleast u say watever u want to say abt omotola no quams abegii if i hate i hate period.Crystal talked abt ini edo nd omot no probs so pls if u call whoever toothpick leg no probs.Leave my comment,nor dey reply anything i say abt genny cos dat’s how it’s gonna be!

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 7:42:27 AM |

Nne no vex o! u no say u be my personal hommie, i just gat to say it as it was on my mind. But all d same, if u go talk true small sha lolzz u go no say i dnt yab ini or omot unless dey post abt them, then we laugh & have fun over them. But no whala sha, we gat to like some & hate some. How body nah?? Hope nothing megga!

CHI | 7/10/2012 10:22:21 AM |

These two s****d people Nneoma and anus,see them fighting,fulish people

Angel | 7/10/2012 5:39:56 AM |

They never say their real age. They are known for age decleration every year. But this is not a big deal though, anyways, congrats Steph.

president | 7/10/2012 6:27:56 AM |

i cant remember the last time i have agreed with you, but i totally agree with you in terms of genewhatever, n.f.c is getting on my nerves,every where genevieve,every thing na her dey endorse am, what ever genevieve dey give the n.f.c[i know its not money ]make she come give me my own o, hahahahahaha, i go endorse her after.

ANNA | 7/10/2012 11:08:31 AM |

President na d only thing we go agree on be dat.NKY how fa na

Nky | 7/10/2012 9:11:08 AM |

Big mouth anna,who told u genny is 40,basket mouth lol.

Crystal | 7/10/2012 11:06:54 PM |

ant answer Nky, stewpid gal!

DID YOU ATTEND UNIVERSITY? | 7/10/2012 1:03:59 PM |

IF YOU ARE NOT A UNIVERSITY GRADUATE, THEN KEEP SHUT!

WHEN I SAY IF, THAT IS JUST TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT – BECAUSE IT IS CLEAR FROM YOUR MENTALITY THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE SUCH A PRIVILEGE*

YOU MUST FEEL SORELY ASHAMED – THEIS IS THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE IN COMMON WITH GENEVIEVE.

Crystal | 7/10/2012 3:33:55 AM |

U deserve it dear! Nneoma u talk true abt d age, bt if we can pardon Ini, OmoT, Omoni, Rita, we can pardon her. I hate it wen they refer 2 gold digging Ilonyeasi as ex super eagles, he was jst a wannab, now he’s 4*9 proper!

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 5:34:17 AM |

U talk true dear, i was just joking as u can see i ve commended her 1st. We ve all got our lives to live. How u dey nah? Hope no shaking? Enjoy nwanne!

Crystal | 7/10/2012 7:36:21 AM |

babe I’m cool, jst finished lectures frm my *public univ. as anna d ant wil say*, how u?

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 8:39:50 AM |

Hahahahaha…. wich one is public university abeg?? leave Anna with her bad mouth..lolzz. Anyways, am pretty cool, tnx.

ANNA | 7/10/2012 11:08:56 AM |

Crystal u just cnt do without me kai lol

Crystal | 7/10/2012 3:35:53 AM |

Nky | 7/10/2012 9:21:23 AM |

Blue way dear,hw body na

Mrs Akudo | 7/10/2012 1:39:45 AM |

Congrats beautiful chic, more are yet 2come.

president | 7/10/2012 2:03:04 AM |

okay wey na only her wey school for calabar, next now na genevieve dem go give unitoilet ambassador,nonsense.

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 2:13:15 AM |

OZU

president | 7/10/2012 2:26:02 AM |

nneoma please who is that ozu,who do you call ozu?a ma m na obughi mua ka ikporo ozu,

Chiluv | 7/10/2012 2:28:57 AM |

U re d ozu here becos it is only ozu dat makes irelevant comments like urs. edeot

Chiluv | 7/10/2012 2:26:04 AM |

congrat to u, a big shame to ini edo who equally graduated from there. she was nt recognised despite being an indigene of that state.

Crystal | 7/10/2012 3:38:46 AM |

who says Ini graduated, there’s no straight account on Ini’s educational backgrond, frm CRUTECH 2 UNICAL, she does nt even boast dat she’s graduated

ANNA | 7/10/2012 4:07:46 AM |

Ini edo will murder u even b4 u graduae frm day ya public uni.She has to show her CV to ur mother dat poverty is killing aimals.What uni did genny attaend,dat old illiterate has seen been to the four walls of a tertiary institution hahahahahahahhahahhaah.Many top celebs frm UNICAL arent recog so wat.

Crystal | 7/10/2012 10:37:59 AM |

stil hooked up on butt licking abi? I can take it 4 OmoT bt definitely nt Ini naaa! Trust me, Ini was only dilly dallying in Calabar b4 luck shine on her! mumu gal, I no get ur tym!

ANNA | 7/10/2012 10:50:56 AM |

Oh shut up u hating ass moron.Atleast luck shied o in b!tch u been struggling since nd is yet to blow,badluck pikin

Crystal | 7/10/2012 11:13:33 PM |

D shine dat oozes frm me wil sustain Ini and lay u off plate n corpse washing in dat slump u are! u think every1 is poverty striken lyk u or has 2 major in prostitution lyk Ini!

presient | 7/10/2012 2:44:44 AM |

from a repented president,nne m dont be afraid i wont yab you as i no dey yabb women any more, as you can see i have been quiet all this while,honestly even if you check well from your name we can come from the same state, how i go come here come dey yab person wey i get for dey protect,no no i wont, i no say from your past experience here with me you don tie your rappa ready for yabbs, hahahaha, but that will not happen no matter what. you go fear president’s preaching now,hahahahahhah,

Mrs Akudo | 7/10/2012 3:06:53 AM |

Tem! tem!! tem!!! 4 President! Nnaa u 2much! I like dat,I dont knw why peeps hate their fellow humans,even when one replies one on nfc,other peeps wl picks offence,dis is a small world we need not quarel or fight.1LUV!!!

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 5:38:29 AM |

Nnem oma, pls dnt be carried away o! I no dis man very well, if he has changed as he’s preaching here, why did he bring Genny into dis topic. For me, i dnt give a hut abt his god dammed life, if he diss Genny unnecessarily, i will reply in my own way. I dnt ve time making fiends with anyone. So nnem, dnt let his sweet talks deceive u.

president | 7/10/2012 6:07:24 AM |

keeping to my world if not na this kind reply dey make me go mad,nneoma is there any vitamins it gives you fighting with me? why did you say my preaching is deceiving now? please apologise.

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 7:46:11 AM |

Yes i get plenty of vitamins o! as 4 my apologies, keep waiting o, dnt leave NFC until u get it, mtchewww!

president | 7/10/2012 6:34:11 AM |

people like you here, me too i do like you,how about mr akudo? umu aka kwan?

Mrs Akudo | 7/10/2012 9:30:35 AM |

Nneoma its not easy 4someone 2say I am sorry,and dat is exactly what President did.I like him 4dat.U berra accept his appologies nd we move on.President,no doubt u re now my friend,infact my person.

Nky | 7/10/2012 9:18:47 AM |

Congrat stph,but grl u ar ova 30 sha o

Jay | 7/10/2012 2:33:49 AM

f**ls Ini edo is the face of akwa ibom if u dont know and she was given a chieftaincy title in igbo land

Chiluv | 7/10/2012 2:41:50 AM |

Is ini cross river or Akwa ibom

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 2:58:59 AM |

She’s 4rm Akwa Ibom, but please wich state in igbo land were she given a chieftaincy title?? Besides, cheiftaincy title these days are like awards bcos it got no value at all, it jst abt ones financial status.

Crystal | 7/10/2012 3:44:41 AM |

Ini is Akwa Ibom, which kind chieftaincy b dat? even though chieftaincy is no big deal, I put it 2 u dat she has neva bin honoured in Ibo Land!

Chiluv | 7/10/2012 2:41:51 AM |

Is ini cross river or Akwa ibom

ANNA | 7/10/2012 4:05:45 AM |

Common school,of course steph will be d ambassador cos it’s cheaper for the school.Ini premiered her movie in government house akwaibom,she is d face of akwaibom state mtcheew jealousies dem.

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 5:19:53 AM |

And wats d big deal premiering film d govmt house wen d governor is her bedmate. Abeg Anna, ur hating is getting out of hand, u better slow down b4 it overshadows u. U cry soo bitter wen some actresses names are mentioned, yet u go about wit other pples names anyhow as if u created them.

ANNA | 7/10/2012 5:40:21 AM |

NNE dey mind ur business biko.Wht is d hate in supporting ini tell me.You support genny no body is stoppping u but when we bash back u keep crying.What is d big deal in collecting certifiate frm UNICAL tell me.You say akwa ibom governor is ini’s bed mate..How do u knw? yet u knw abt hating meanwhile u ooze real hate hypocritically abeg o

ANNA | 7/10/2012 5:44:39 AM |

One more thing i am an okereke fan until u ppls started bringing ini edo and omot’s matter in okereke’s topic.You said steph hid her age abeg is dat not hate and bitterness? mtcheew so u cant choke genny down my throat if i say anythig bat her i talk am.You bash omot here everytime no probs cos it’s ur opinion dont just stalk me anytime i say anyting bat fake genny.

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 6:18:31 AM |

1st, Wat i said abt Steph age is d normal teasing stuff we say to actresses wich is true, as u can see i commended her first, so i aint hating on her. 2ndly, u cant catch me bringing in Omotola or Ini’s name in any topic or post dat isnt related to them unless u mentioned Genny 1st. Like i said, i dnt expect u to sing praises to anyone, bcos u ve got d dammd right to love or hate. But free Genny a bit bcos u rope her in even into posts or topic dat dosent relate to her in any ways wich oozes pure hatred. But if u say dats how u want it, trust me u never gonna hear 4rm me over this again bcos u ALONE no ur reasons, besides i dnt impose my opinions on others. I jst expressd myself.

ANNA | 7/10/2012 6:30:52 AM |

When i came online i was gonna comment on steph matter but i read comments u talked abt age and u brought geny’s name into it ohk no probs.I read crying crytsal dumb ass comment she relied u nd brought ini edo,omot and rita dominic’s matter in steph’s matter.I only replied wat u said u said genny says her real age nd i replied sayinng she is 40.I wont just come online nd say genny is 40 if i didnt see any comment on dat i replied na.Abeg am vexing her eo lol

Nneoma | 7/10/2012 7:41:51 AM |

ANNA | 7/10/2012 9:01:42 AM |

Ehn everything na play lol

jays world | 7/10/2012 4:20:00 AM

Conratulations for winning the face of akwa ibom n also for ur title in d ibo landm pls if I may ask wats d name of d tittle …………….@ INI EDO

susan | 7/10/2012 4:32:31 AM

I luv ? guys ? matter wat is Ü???? life do wat suit ? enjoy God has blessed ? pls rem 2 do for Ü???? family

Nma | 7/10/2012 4:58:25 AM

first of all congrats my dear steph,come ooo Anna or wat ever ur name is,i don dey read ur comment here abt my queen,wat is lng wit u self are u ok at all,did u really know who genny is, No i dont think so, u haters shld jst take it easy d way u pple r commentin here abt pple especially Queen Genny Star or..

Benita | 7/10/2012 5:47:27 AM |

Don’t mind this useless and irresponsible person called anna. She claim to hate jenny, yet she knows everything about her. I put it to her that she is dying of acute jealously because she is a low life frustrated imbecile who is residing in one suburb in ajegunle. If you are educated, exposed and intelligent, the first thing you will erase from your heart is hatred, jealousy and greediness. That is why the white men land are more developed than ours because their minds are free from all these. This woman called Anna must be hopeless and frustrated, but sorry because jenny don’t care if you are dead or alive.

ANNA | 7/10/2012 5:57:55 AM |

Nma datz how it goes down here and if u cnt handle d heat kindly fhuck off.As for benita if u like die i’ll provide ur rope and search for d location animal abeg flee.Anna hates genny hell yeah but watz surprisn is dat y’ll b!tches havent gotten used to it.I knw benita is a fake ID.

ANNA | 7/10/2012 6:07:37 AM |

BTW benif00l dont call me dat woman o i am a girl biko so don think i am like u 70year old woman worshipping ur grand daughter’s age mate genny.If ur 7 0years and u call a 40year old genny ur role model devil is really dancing azonto with ur destiny hehehehehe

ifye | 7/10/2012 8:22:03 AM |

How old are you? 7,8,or 3 yrs.

Benita | 7/10/2012 8:44:16 AM |

You call me fake look here ape woman, I am a 34year old happily married woman with 3 kids who reside in Atlanta usa. I browse through this blog but don’t comment because it’s been infiltrated by illiterates unlike when I resides back home, but I decided to talk to you because your class of illiteracy is beyond compare and is driving you stark naked straight to the market square. Talking about idolizing those actresses you call stars, I don’t have preference to any of them I only commend their efforts in their chosen open careers. Your negative pick on Genevieve is too harsh than your picks on other actresses that is why I referred to her specifically so no special love or attention attached because I don’t love her either. Did I also notice you hallucinating because I called you a woman, now you clearly proved to me that you are not only an illiterate but a thick stark one at that, please come let my 4 year old daughter give you the real definition of that word picture “woman”. I never knew I was talking to a bonifide stark laden uninformed twat.

ANNA | 7/10/2012 9:24:30 AM |

You call urself a mother oh LORD.First of all you are a DISGRACE to all decent married women out there not to talk of a mother.You are an INSULT to all mothers out there.You are mother yet u use fowl/curse words like B!tch in front of ur daughter now tell me how would ur 4 year old squirrel u call daughter not grow into a relentless pig headed disgrace of a lady in the society or the ghetto in Atlanta u live.You are quick to call someone an illiterate meanwhile u dont knw naything about English and it’s context.Do i have to expantiate every little comment to someone with the IQ of a dosmetic trukey just like u.The word woman depends on the context and situtaion u use it.You used the word woman in this context and situtaion referrs to me as OLD so i had to correct ur dumb ass.Hey look u here madam atlanta rather than reply ANNA,look after your 4 year old daughter,i doubt she’d be useful in d society considering the environment she’s coming from with a mother like u? purlese at ur age 34 u look like a darn f00l.A mother dat doesnt knw d word woman in dis context wat do i expect frm ur block head daughter.Pls gerrout :)

bc | 7/10/2012 12:23:18 PM |

Please madam, don’t mind that angry Anna, she’s angry and frustrated,we know her here. Benita, between the two of you, we know Anna is not in your class and cannot get to where you are in her whole life. Leave her with her type lala/lolo the NFC morons,and don’t let her reduce you to her ajegunle level.She stays here on NFC every minute of her life and all she does is insult people and tell lies about her self.

Crystal | 7/10/2012 10:43:00 AM |

dnt mind dis thwat anna who thinks evry1 is in her league, dat ur 4 yr old wil com in handy 4 her, nt as if she’s a small gal bt coz she has peanut brain.

ANNA | 7/10/2012 10:46:04 AM |

B!tch u knw damn well u shldnt be talking.You sthupid fake.Yes i am nt a small girl u call me peaut brain? meanwhile u carry over courses at d public uni u study? coconut brain hahahahahahah

Crystal | 7/10/2012 12:03:31 PM |

u neva stand 2 reason, gosh! u’re so irrational, u think I’m dumb skull lyk u i***t…btw carryover is nt a disease, u’ll giv ur life 2 b found among dose dat garner carryover moron lyk u!

ANNA | 7/10/2012 12:42:28 PM |

LMAO it pepper u darl kai so u had a carryover.You havr to knw carry over occurs due to diff reasons but urs is d fact dat ur a block head.I would neevr be found having carry overs.My dear u shld pray not to have it again so u dont spend ur youth in a uni and graduate a grand mother

Crystal | 7/10/2012 2:56:35 PM |

I try 2 enlighten d blind bat dat carryover is nt alien in a univ. it misunderstands evrytin! which kind of olodo u b sef? wel, dis chic here may nt b 1st clas mtrl bt I dnt slack wen it coms 2my academics.

ANNA | 7/10/2012 3:19:57 PM |

LMAO I don hear madam carryover lol hahahahahahah.You better leave NFc so u can upgrade to a 1st class student.People dat get 1st class nor get 2 heads abeg lmao.Crystal o heheheh :p

Crystal | 7/10/2012 11:22:22 PM |

mumu I shd nt b discussing such wit u coz u’re jst a green horn.

Benita | 7/11/2012 1:16:04 AM |

I think talking to this woman is a share waste of time. I can read from her comments that she is a frustrated old walking corpse saddled with over diluted brain as she misinterprets every word thrown at her. Talking to her alone is contagious.

ijay | 7/10/2012 5:59:04 AM

go stephanie go stephanie, u deserves it Nne, congrats

* | 7/10/2012 10:13:27 AM

Benita my dear this is a public forum, do not let some frustrated i***ts in this forum know ur private life b/c some of them are idle busy bodies that come here to keep busy and insult others. I only come here during my lunch hr to read and laugh.
Take care of ur family.

Benita | 7/11/2012 1:09:41 AM |

Thank you my dear, i do the same too. But i cant help but wonder at the rate people habour hatred in their mind for other even when they are not related in anyways.

santyzum | 7/10/2012 1:48:45 PM

hi, beauty stephanie i am happy for you, thats is it being a woman with books
now you complete, waitig for more to hear from you may God bless you.
Congratulation sweet heart my God keep you longer in jesus name.

Xthyluv | 7/10/2012 10:42:19 PM

Carry go sweet heart am happy 4 u, congrats dear.

Xthyluv | 7/10/2012 10:42:19 PM

Carry go sweet heart am happy 4 u, congrats dear.

Chyke | 7/10/2012 11:40:28 PM

Congrats Steph. What’s up with d age matter? Apart from Queen Genny, Rita D and Kate Henshaw, d rest lied about their ages. Dat slutty Ini Edo can never be a university ambassador thats y they left her 4 Steph. U called Genny an illitrate abi? That means OmoT is the Queen of illitrates. Shame on u.

Chyke | 7/10/2012 11:41:02 PM

Chyke | 7/10/2012 11:41:20 PM

congrat | 7/11/2012 12:54:10 AM

Congrats steph.Am so happy for u beliv me,U knw one thing in nigeria if u do good people will talk u do bad people will talk mmm na woah ma dear carry go na God give u jor enjoy ur life if u like 50 year enjoy na u time .even if u die na people most talk na woah dis kind world God help us
Who no lik u make d person go stay for up tree hahahahha. U poor wahala u find a way to make money wahala. Ma dear God don bless u go and shine wish u d best and I wish to be more dn u hahahahahaha if u no like good thing e no go come ur way ohhhhh have that in mind. Wish u d best that all I have to say

mimi | 7/11/2012 1:07:32 AM

Ma dear so many people wnt to be lie u but no way hahaha so dey say what dey like ma dear no time jor,One thing is dis if God dnt wnt u to be were u are na ma dear no way so all u do na dnt look @ anyone go and meet ur God and say Thank u lord b/c he made u were u are today not by fine and tall we have 100 and 1 fine and tall babes in dis 9ig but here u are abeg go thank ur God and forget people talk jor.God pls oh am happy for everyones joy ohhh bless me let me have my jor not buy talking anyhow in peoples happiness and joy. Nigeria ppl pls stop all dis and ask God For urs

Reply this thread

<script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7302103714501030"; /* Ad7 */ google_ad_slot = "5463458108"; google_ad_width = 336; google_ad_height = 280; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>