Posted: Friday 16th November 2012 at 0:25 am

Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Confesses: ‘I will Marry Iyanya If He Proposes’

Click for Full Image Size
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has pointed out that she would marry Iyanya if he proposed to her according to Yes! Magazine. Yvonne Nelson who made it known that she was single and searching, said: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he’s good, a nice guy.

See the interview here……

Yes!: Have you found the right man?

Yvonne: Not yet am still searching

Yes!: Can you tell us about your alleged romance with Iyanya because he mentioned your name in one of his tracks.

Yvonne: He is a good friend of mine. I am his biggest fan. I love his music. He is an amazing guy, special guy! That’s about it.

Yes!: If he propose to you today, will you say yes?

Yvonne: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he’s good, a nice guy

Culled from Yes Magazine

Click for Full Image Size

Click the link below to go to…

Genevieve, Aneke Twins, Fred Amata, Others Colour Ibinabo’s Inauguration Party (Pictures)

EXPOSED: Real Reason Why Pasuma, K1 Fell-Out** Omo Banke, K1 Allegedly Slept With Pasuma’s Daughter, Wasilat

E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E** Breaking News: Veteran Actor, Pete Eneh Passes On After Losing Leg To Amputation

After Wardrobe Malfunction, Uche Jombo Releases Stunning Pictures

After Rumoured Marriage Crash With Hubby, Jennifer Eliogu Gives Reasons For Nollywood Marriages Break-Ups

Pictures From. Annie Macaulay’s Birthday Party With 2Face

My Fiancé Left Me Because Her Family Think Actresses Don’t Have Morals-–Maryam Booth, Kannywood Star

EX BEAUTY QUEEN, MBGN’S ANITA NWAGBALE DELIVERS BABY

Chiyoma | 11/16/2012 1:28:56 AM

Issoky,Yvonne i know you love Nigeria so much

Reply this thread

Lalaland | 11/16/2012 1:30:27 AM |

Coming to nigeria and stealing men! Anyways there aint no way I will marry a kenke and fried fish eater cos I do not want my children to look like scary apes! Mtchew!

maame | 11/16/2012 2:03:54 AM |

what kind of s****d statement is this, i am Ghanaian but not a fan of miss nelson but will i be fair to say i will not marry a gari eater because nigerians eat gari?kenke is made out of cassava and corn,just like gari comes out of cassava so what the hell are you talking about?lala or what ever you call your self,stop talking like an i***t,no infact you not just s****d,you are an i***t.

MRS.FIRSTLADY | 11/16/2012 3:01:21 AM |

GHANIAN WOMEN HAVE ONE THING IN COMMONG: SHORT FAT AND ROUND!!! AM SUPRISED YVONNE ISNT SHAPED LIKE THAT SHA. SHE TRIED SHA!! ANYWAYS, ALL YOU FAT, BLACK, NONSENSE ENGLISH SPEAKING GHANIAN WOMEN, LEAVE OUR COUNTRY (NIGERIA) ALONE AND LEAVE OUR NIGERIAN MEN ALONE TOOOOOO!!!!! CHEAP GOATSS

Chyke | 11/16/2012 3:50:21 AM |

Iyanya will be d luckiest man on earth if he marries Yvonne Nelson. Nelson is d 1 n only hot Ghanian actress, even Okoro dat is jealous of her is aware of dis. Iyanya u nd Yvonne look good together. I wish you both goodluck.

<script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7302103714501030"; /* Ad7 */ google_ad_slot = "5463458108"; google_ad_width = 336; google_ad_height = 280; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>