EX BEAUTY QUEEN CUM ACTRESS IBINABO FIBERESIMA RECOUNTS HER ORDEAL IN THE HANDS OF MEN

Click for Full Image Size
She needs little or no introduction in Nollywood.Ibinabo Fiberesima is a hot thespian,not just because of her talent but also for her exceptional acting prowess.

The beautiful actress is blessed with 5 adorable kids from different men.

In a recent interview with a Nigerian newspapers, the Ex beauty queen opened up on her rather complicated love life,explaining her relationship with Fred Amata.

If I could, I would have just found a man and told him to come and marry me. But it is not my power. Do you know how many times I have fixed a wedding date? I even told Sunny Neji to compose theme songs for the wedding. If you bring the man, I will marry. It is my will and hope to get married. I want a family. I have a family but I want a man to complete it. I am not going to buy him. I know God will give me a man. I don’t have any regret where marriage is concerned. I have done everything with an open heart. I don’t know what went wrong. My children’s fathers are still my friends. They, too, wonder how I manage to cope. They tell me I am nice. Now that I am very independent, I don’t want any man that will come and give me headache. That is the problem. Maybe I will get married to an elderly man, a divorcee or a widower. Someone who is relaxed and not domineering. Somebody I can respect. If I see that kind of man, I will love to get married.

Asked,what is your relationship with Fred Amata;she said I thought I would marry Fred. I didn’t snatch him from anybody. When I met Fred, he was single. He was separated from his wife four years before I met him. My daughter is Fred’s carbon copy, so I see him every day. It is only natural for me to love Fred and I love him. He is my friend and brother and my baby’s father. But life has to continue.

Lalaland | 2/4/2012 9:47:40 AM

Delusional woman thinking Fred go marry a used goods like you!!!

Reply this thread

Lalaland | 2/4/2012 9:54:45 AM |

Come o ibinabo how Can you allow different different men to come piss inside you and impregnate you? How can you call yourself a respectable woman in the presense of your children? Honestly which man in their right mind go want to marry you now when you have been through many? Am sure the pregnancies you decided to keep is to trap these married men you were fhucking!! Why in the name of cahoots do you think Fred go ever in his right mind take you to his family as his wife to be?!? An asshawo like you? Tufiaakwaaa!!! FYI you look old and extremely used so forget about marriage…even oyinbo man no go want you! Your own case is called NO HOPE!!!

mee | 2/4/2012 10:10:36 AM |

Otu nne / ikpu nne

Mrs Akudo | 2/4/2012 10:16:25 AM

Lala na u be GOD wey dey alocate children,just ask GOD 4 forgiveness cos u re so unrepentant. U’vent told dis forum d father of ur child yet u re here condemming peeps.

Reply this thread

ganger | 2/4/2012 10:47:00 AM

if u leave JUJU u go marry, d evil that men do live wit them,
ASHHHHHAWO mana

Reply this thread

GoldenK | 2/4/2012 10:57:59 AM

Dnt wori dearest. God can help u. Just be hopeful

Reply this thread

tonia | 2/4/2012 11:02:15 AM

This ????§ a typical biatch beta face ur kids old mama.

Reply this thread

Abunwa | 2/4/2012 11:20:20 AM

Dis woman is just like my bros 2face with about 5 kids wt out a wife and she has 5 kids wt out a hubby, wht a shame

Reply this thread

The Prophetess | 2/4/2012 11:40:28 AM

This lady should blame her ordeal on her numerous spiritual husbands. Unfortunately she’s worldly so have never gone for deliverance. It’s a shame!
Reply this thread

<script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7302103714501030"; /* Ad7 */ google_ad_slot = "5463458108"; google_ad_width = 336; google_ad_height = 280; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>