Meet The Interim GHAMRO Team
Following the Order of an Accra High Court in the matter of NANA KWAME AMPADU & 99 Others vrs GHANA MUSIC RIGHTS ORGANIZATION & 12 Others, a five (5) – Member Board of Receiver-Managers was appointed to run the affairs of GHAMRO for six (6) months.
The Board is constituted by:
1. Nana Aboagye Da Costa – Musician/Right Owner
2. Kwame Nsiah-Apau – Musician/Right Owner
3. Enoch Agyepong – Music Publisher
4. Ms Dorothy Habadah – State Attorney/Representative of the Copyright Office
5. Kow Sessah Acquaye – State Attorney/ Representative from the Attorney General’s Department
After its initial meeting on Tuesday the 29th of July, 2014, Nana Aboagye Da Costa was elected Chairman, Ms. Dorothy Habadah as Secretary and Kwame Nsiah-Appau (Okyeame Kwame) as the Public Relation Officer with the rest as members.
Further details of the first meeting of the Receiver-Managers and other related matters will be made public in an August Press Conference.
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.