President John Dramani Mahama has nominated five persons as Metropolitan, Municipal and District Chief Executives.
The nomination is in accordance with Article 243(1) of the 1992 Constitution and Section 20(1) of the Local Government Act 1993, Act 462, a statement issued by the Flagstaff House Communications said on Thursday.
1. Sisala East- Johnson Saborh
2. Adenta Municipality- Benjamin Baroson Angenu
3. Kwahu East- Nana Antwi Siaw (aka Hayford Quaye)
4. Birim South- Emmanuel Kwakye
5. Lower Manya Krobo- Jacob Frederick Kwame Acolatse
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.