http://vipohity.com/?ed=lady-viagra-in-india lady viagra in india
viagra precio mexico there
http://purbuzz.com/?sm=soma-online-catalog soma online catalog
http://vipohity.com/?ed=viagra-international-shipping viagra international shipping
http://vipohity.com/?ed=i-want-to-order-viagra i want to order viagra
http://vipohity.com/?ed=viagra-online-canada-overnight viagra online canada overnight
http://youthub.net/?viagra=viagra-kaufen-frankfurt viagra kaufen frankfurt
http://vipohity.com/?ed=viagra-100mg-pills-for-sale viagra 100mg pills for sale
They are also reportedly recovering, but a 75-year-old Spanish priest who contracted Ebola in Liberia died in Spain last week despite being given the drug.
Ebola has no known cure but the World Health Organization (WHO) has ruled that untested drugs can be used in light of the scale of outbreak in West Africa.
Since the beginning of the year, 1,229 people have died of the virus.
It is transmitted by direct contact with the body fluids of an infected person.
Initial flu-like symptoms can lead to external haemorrhaging from areas such as eyes and gums, and internal bleeding which can cause organ failure.
The outbreak began in Guinea and has since spread to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Nigeria.
Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
- Symptoms include high fever, bleeding and central nervous system damage
- Fatality rate can reach 90% – but current outbreak has about 55%
- Incubation period is two to 21 days
- There is no vaccine or cure
- Supportive care such as rehydrating patients who have diarrhoea and vomiting can help recovery
- Fruit bats, a delicacy for some West Africans, are considered to be virus’ natural host