Graphic Designer at Gloweb
Location: Greater Accra Region
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
This person will design and develop interactive advertising, develop landing pages, slideshows, and microsites. The Web Graphic Designer must be capable of juggling simultaneous projects and producing exceptional results, staying up-to-date and understanding design best practices and industry trends
- You will be responsible for Creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- You will determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- You will also confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- You will develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- You will be responsible for reviewing final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- You will prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- You will be using computer software to generate new images.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- You will be maintaining archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- You will be responsible for Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
Qualification and Requirements
Relevant subjects include those that involve visual arts. In particular, a Degree/HND in the following subjects may increase your chances:
- Graphic design;
- Visual art
- Photography –an advantage
And must be very good and familiar with Using:
- Passion, enthusiasm, and creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Effective networking skills to build contacts
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/7623/graphic-designer-at-gloweb/ to apply