For Men – 7 Ways To Keep Your man-hood healthy!!!
You can take steps to protect your man-hood health and overall health. For example:
1. Be sexually responsible. If you are not married, abstinence is the key. Use condoms and be faithful to your partner who’s been tested and is free of sexually transmitted infections.
2. Get vaccinated. If you’re age 26 or younger, consider the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine to help prevent private part warts.
3. Stay physically active. Moderate physical activity can significantly reduce your risk of erectile dysfunction.
4. Practice good hygiene. If you’re not circumcised, regularly clean beneath your foreskin with soap and water.
5. Know your medications. Discuss medication use and possible side effects with your doctor.
6. Pay attention to your mental health. Seek treatment for depression and other mental health conditions.
7. Stop smoking and limit the amount of alcohol you drink. If you smoke, take the first step and decide to quit — then ask your doctor for help.
Remember, some man-hood problems can’t be prevented. However, routinely examining your man-hood can give you greater awareness of the condition of your man-hood and help you detect changes. Regular checkups can also help ensure that problems affecting your man-hood are diagnosed as soon as possible.
While you might find it difficult to discuss problems affecting your man-hood with your doctor, don’t let embarrassment prevent you from taking charge of your health.