So if you’re hoping to steam things up in the bedroom, but aren’t sure how to make that happen naturally, here are 6 tips that
1. Make fleeting physical contact with him. For example, brush his hair back away from his face.
2. Engage in flirtatious banter that leads the conversation in an intimate direction.
3. Make a bold request, like “Shut up and kiss me!”
4. Wear something that bares a little more skin than usual, such as a sexy, low cut dress.
5. Serve foods and drinks that are known to be aphrodisiacs, such as oysters, chocolate and red wine. Then light a few candles to set the mood.
6. Give him a little gift that shows you’re into him. If you’re not sure what to buy, try giving him cologne and then tell him, “I can’t wait to find out what this smells like on you!” Or, you could buy him a tie. After he opens it, draw him close as you slowly tie it around his neck and then pull him in for a passionate kiss. Keep it to use in the bedroom later!
7. If you’re a woman who has trouble showing emotion, talk to your partner over a cup of coffee in a place where you can be alone. Tell him “I’m feeling close to you. Are you ready to take the relationship to the next level?,” suggests Allen. With any luck, his answer will be yes!