For Ladies – 8 Tips To Avoid Having A Yeast Infection
Yeast infections are a common ailment for women. Three out of four women get a yeast infection at some time during their lives. Here are eight things you can do to help prevent another yeast inf ection:
1) Don’t wear tight-fitting clothing or clothing made out of synthetic material.
2) Wear cotton panties.
3) Don’t wear pantyhose or leotards every day.
4) Use your blow dryer on a low, cool setting to help dry your private part area after you bathe or shower and before getting dressed.
5) Wipe from front to back after using the toilet. This may help prevent the bacteria that normally live in your rectum from getting into your v**ina.
6) Change out of wet swimsuits or other damp clothes as soon as you can.
7) Don’t douche, use feminine hygiene sprays, or deodorant sanitary pads or tampons.
8) Also avoid using colored or perfumed toilet paper. These items seem to affect the balance of acidity in the v**ina and can lead to yeast infections.
Do a self-assessment to see if you’re already doing some of these things. If you are, that’s great! However, if you are prone to yeast infection, try doing all of them. It can’t hurt, and it may help. Changing your habits isn’t easy, but isn’t being free of recurring yeast infection worth the effort? Candida yeast infection can be very dangerous if left untreated. Yeast infection is a message from your body telling you that something is WRONG inside.