First Capital Plus FT: Kotoko clinch Premier League crown, relegation hottens up
Kotoko are crowned champions for a historic third-time in a row after a hard-fought 2-1 win at New Edubiase while the fight to avoid relegation hottens up.
FT: Wa All Stars 0-0 AshGold
-Ashantigold are holding out a pulsating out draw at All Stars
FT: Faisal 0-2 Liberty Professionals
– King Faisal are in serious trouble as they are trailing 1-0 at home to Liberty Professionals
– Tempers flying high at the Baba Yara stadium
– An unnamed official of King Faisal has collapsed to the ground after Joshua Akoto missed a glorious opportunity.
– It’s done and dusted for King Faisal after swift-attacking move saw Jafaru scored the second goal with well-measured strike from the centre-circle.
FT: Amidaus Professionals 1-3 Heart of Lions Prince Acquah
-Heart of Lions are in cruise control after taken a 2-0 lead over struggling Amidaus Professionals in Tema
– Amidaus have pulled a goal back to restore hope
– Prince Acquah has put the icing on the cake with the third goal for Lion but that could not be enough for them to challenge for the Premier League crown
FT: Medeama SC 2-0 Berekum Chelsea
-Medeama have their own destiny in their own hands as they lead Chelsea by an early goal
-Striker Nathaniel Asamoah has scored the second goal for the Mauve and Yellows. Three points almost secured
FT: Dwarfs 1-0 Bechem United
-Dwarfs must win their remaining three matches and hope other results go their way to stay afloat. They lead United at the Robert Mensah stadium.
FT: Aduana Stars 2-0 Hasaacas
– Aduana have their work cut out for them and are leading against Hasaacas.
– The Dorman-based side have held on to pick an important three points in front of their home fans
FT: Hearts of Oak 1-0 Inter-Allies
-Hearts are struggling to go past debutant Inter Allies
– Hearts have finally gone in front with the opener from Winful Cobbinah
FT: Edubiase FC 0-2 Kotoko
– Another Premier League crown is in the bag as Kotoko lead New Edubias 2-0 n Bekwai
-Seidu Bancey opened the scoring before Prince Baffoe added the second to end the first half
-It’s looking mission impossible for Edubiase after Stephen Manu blew wide a controversial penalty. Edubiase are in danger of missing out.
– Nti Mensah scored a late consolation goal for New Edubiase but was not enough to keep the Porcupine Warriors out.
-Hail the champions as Kotoko record an impressive win to retain their Premier League crown
For more Ghana football news visit www.ghanasoccernet.com
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.