Eight s*x Facts You Would Like To Forget
Here are 8 s*x facts you’ll wish you never heard…
1. British spies stopped using semen as invisible ink because it started to smell if it wasn’t fresh.
2. One sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB, which is equivalent to the combined capacity of 62 MacBook Pro laptops.
3. Seven Viagra tablets are sold every second.
4. The German for “contraceptive” is Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel. By the time you’ve finished saying it, it’s too late…
5. The best-selling work of fiction of the 15th century was “The Tale of the Two Lovers,” an er*tic novel written by the man who later became Pope Pius II.
6. One man produces enough sperm in two weeks to impregnate every fertile woman on the planet.
7. Gymnophoria is a feeling that someone is mentally undressing you.
8. At the 2012 London Olympics, which lasted for 17 days, the athletes were provided with 150,000 free condoms – approximately 15 each.