Some men don’t know how to say it, and some men have never said it to a woman who wasn’t blood related, but that doesn’t mean that a man doesn’t love you or isn’t passionately in love with you. Society conditions men to behave a certain way, that way being to withhold love while simultaneously demanding it. Because of this, some men aren’t always able to verbally express how they feel about you, but many show it in a number of other ways:
1. The Kisses Be it the soft forehead peck or the passionate knee-knocking lip-lock, the way a man kisses you tells you a great deal about him and how he feels about you. You can be sure of his love by the way he embraces you each time he kisses you, and if he seems to anticipate each kiss that you two share.
2. He Misses You No matter if it’s a few weeks apart or a few moments, he makes the effort to express to you that he misses you or that he needs you, through phone calls, messages, letters, status updates, tweets or by whatever means–that’s a proclamation of genuine affection.
3. He Tries To Change For You Men, by far, are not perfect creatures, but when they are trying to improve in order to become better boyfriends, lovers or counterparts, then it’s usually love that drives those intentions. Examples of this is when he’ll agree to go dancing or do other new things that he’s never been open to trying before. Or better yet, trying to be more open to try things he doesn’t like to make you happy. Compromise is a beautiful and loving thing.
4. The Departures Are Something Out Of A Movie Parting is always the hardest for lovers, but in that moment, a small gesture of love takes place as one of you walks away: if he glances back toward you as he walks away, or if he stands, gazing at you as you depart, then that is an indicator that he misses you already. That one extra glance or extra look should reassure you that he thinks that you’re special. The same can be said if he lingers, hesitant to leave.
5. He Gets Creative For You Times are hard, so a creative hand is usually a ‘go-to’ for a man who isn’t vocal with his love (and isn’t balling money-wise). Poems, paintings, songs, sonnets, notes, letters, crafts, ceramics, posters, collages, skits or stories are only some of the possible things that your man may have created for you to show his interest in you is still impeccably strong. Creating projects takes time, energy and patience…just like relationships, so creativity is a strong sign of his love.
6. The Hugs Are Deep When a man draws you in completely, chest-to-chest or head-to-chest, with his arms folded around you, cradling you like you’re something precious, you can feel that affection. It’s within reason to assume that he truly adores you; because men usually reserve that level of intimacy for women who they care deeply about.
7. Everyone Know Your Name You two are hanging out together, watching movies…or doing whatever, and his phone rings. No matter who’s on the other end of the line, he announces to the person that’s he’s hanging out with you, stating your name and making it known that you’re an important part of his life. If everyone in his social circle, as well as his family, knows who you are or at least knows about you, then there’s no doubt that he talks about you quite a bit.
8. He’s A Good Sport, Even After Meeting Crazy Friends And Family Meeting the friends and family of your significant other is always difficult, especially when you’re not sure how concrete your relationship is. But, if he’s willing to meet with your family and friends, and undergo being grilled and scrutinized by everyone who’s close to you, then you should realize that he wouldn’t do that for just anyone. Your man most likely loves you.
9. Small Grand Gestures Again, times are hard, so not every grand gesture will involve being showered with chocolate, flowers and jewelry. But if your man does things like surprising you with evenings out, taking you to see your favorite play or movie, planning a picnic or an entire day’s activity, then you can be fairly confident that not only are you on his mind, but you’re in his heart.