Chris Brown releases official statement on Suge Knight shooting
Chris Brown has released an official statement through his representative regarding the shooting of Death Row Records founder Suge Knight and two other victims at his pre-VMAs party at the 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood, California on Aug. 24.
“Chris hosted an event in Los Angeles last night to celebrate the upcoming release of his album ‘X,’ during which an incident occurred,” Brown’s rep told Billboard.
“This incident did not involve Chris; he was merely the host of the event. He has and will continue to cooperate with the investigation.”
While police is still investigating the gang rivalry, Breezy’s friends claim that the recent shooting incident certainly will not stop the “Loyal” hitmaker from celebrating his regained success.
“He’s going to raise the roof and celebrate to the fullest on the day his album drops,” a source close to Brown revealed toHollywoodLife.com.
“He will be doing it big, promoting his albums in whatever way he sees fit -even if that means having a blowout party for it.”
The source also detailed Brown’s “long overdue” sixth studio album “X”: “There’s a lot of emotion in the album. Each and every song means something to him and what he’s been going through the last year. This is his comeback album and he has a lot riding on it.”
“He’s not going to turn down with his new album coming out,” the source said, before adding how much the R&B singer is appreciative of his fans.
“He’s doing everything for his fans, the very people who have had his back since he first got into the game. Without the fans, he ain’t sh*t. He knows that his fans are loyal, and he will represent for them.”
Chris Brown’s highly anticipated comeback album “X” is set for a release on September 16.
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.