7 Signs You Have A Grown And Sexy Marriage!!!
Issues still come up, but we have learned how to deal with them. These signs below are in no particular order, but I think they are necessary in a grown and sexy marriage.
Each marriage is different and what works for one couple may not work for another. Whatever works for you to have a grown and sexy marriage, do it.
1. You’re not going through each other’s cell phones, emails or Facebook accounts. You have gotten past the point of not trusting your spouse and your self esteem is out of the park!
2. You don’t have to be under each other 24/7. Too much togetherness isn’t good for anybody. You don’t follow your mate around the house, whine about not getting quality time or make them feel guilty about hanging with their friends.
3. You’re not fighting over trivial things. You have graduated from arguing about who left the top off the toothpaste. Things you used to fight over, you now laugh about.
4. You can get through a day without calling or texting him/her every five minutes. You know that you are a complete person with your spouse and without your spouse. You have even reached the point of spending a weekend away with friends.
5. You enjoy your time together and know how to have fun with each other. I like seeing couples that know how to enjoy each other. I like to see married folk swinging out on the dance floor, holding hands and laughing with each other.
6. You know each other’s moods and handle accordingly. You see this as an opportunity for some “you” time. You peacefully co-exist.
7. You are comfortable sexually with yourself and with your spouse. You are not concerned with schedules, you just do it when you want and how you want. You feel s*x isn’t a chore it’s enjoyable and are free to explore new things with each other.