7 Health Benefits Of self service
Considering that up to 95 percent of men and 89 to 92 percent of women self service, it’s probably safe to say that no one really needs much convincing to keep doing it.
But if you’d like a hand giving yourself a hand, here’s something to get you started:
1. self service helps you sleep. That’s because getting handsy with yourself lowers blood pressure and produces endorphins, the chemicals responsible for helping ease stress and increase relaxation.
2. self service relieves cramps. Flying solo during that time of the month increases blood flow to the pelvic area, easing pain. The intensity of climax can also help — and it sure beats a hot water bottle.
3. self service prevents prostate cancer. Toxins build up in the uroprivate part tract, leading to disease—but self service flushes those toxins out of the body, making men who release more than five times a week a third less likely to develop prostate cancer.
4. self service alleviates urinary tract infections. Once you’re tired of drinking all that cranberry juice, turn to the other cure for UTIs: self service. It helps flush out old bacteria from the cervix, giving UTI sufferers some much-needed relief.
5. self service might relieve Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms.Researchers estimate that 10 percent of people suffer from RLS, a neurological disorder categorized by a constant urge to move the limbs, often causing leg pain, cramps, tingling, and itching. But there might be help in sight—a letter published in the medical journal Sleep Medicine reported on a patient who used s*x and self service to relieve symptoms of RLS.
6. self service boosts your immunity. Ejaculation releases the hormone cortisol. It’s a stress hormone, but in small doses, it can help strengthen and maintain your immune system.
7. self service makes s*x better. Practice makes perfect, as the saying goes. s*x therapists strongly recommend that women who have not had an climax begin by pleasuring themselves. This puts them in touch with the private part pleasure that they like.