5 Tips To Help You Forgive Your Loved Ones!!!
1. Remember that you are not an angel, your human we make mistakes, but as a human learn to forgive others first before looking for forgiveness. Humble yourself by remembering that you are not perfect and nor should expect people around you to be. That reminder often helps me to forgive people easily because I know that I can make mistakes too.
2. Reflecting on the good things about the reasons why you loved them in the first place will help you to be more forgiving. Think about the good times against the miniscule bad times, and you will find your answer fairly quickly.
3. Sometimes no matter what you do people will find fault in you, it doesn’t matter. People will always find ways to look for some way to make you feel small, it doesn’t matter. Don’t take it personally and continue to forgive them because at the end of the day, life is too short to harbour such ill feelings!
4. Saying the words I forgive can have profound effects on you and your partner that you are saying them to. Saying it aloud to them will help you let go of any ill feelings towards them, and give them the reassurance they need that they are forgiven. Letting the negative feelings go by doing this, will in the end set you both free.
5. Yea it’s a really scary thing especially when you are not a confrontational person, but sometimes it is best to confront something at the time it happened or at least later on. How on earth will you move on in the first place if they don’t know what it is that they need forgiveness for. It’s also a good form of communication if you talk through everything; the small problems and the big ones and work together on forgiveness.