Back in the days, we used words like “I’m not feeling well” to try to escape from school especially when we don’t do projects and assignments.
But once or twice in every seven times we tell that lie, we’re actually sick and that’s so not funny.
1. You when you tell your folks you’re sick and they don’t even believe you
2. And then you have to go to school.
3. The classes make it worse and last last, they send you to sick bay.
4. Your classmates when they hear you’re going to the sick bay
5. What is actually going on
6. When you go home and tell your folks and they’re worried
7. So they take you to the pharmacy and get drugs
8. And they buy Capri Sonne and all the things you like
9. Your siblings are looking at you like
10. But you probably don’t have an appetite so you end up not eating all of it
11. Your siblings when you can’t eat any of the goodies
12. You when you’re better and start thinking of those things you said no to.